Friday, February 29, 2008

Oliver Kamm Blog

The latest in my series of "I've been reading this for a long time and I can't believe I forgot to include a link until now" posts:

Oliver Kamm

This is simply an excellent blog by an ideological soulmate (i.e., an internationalist/leftist who is appalled by the isolationist tendencies of the "multicultural", moral-relativist contemporary Western Left). My failure to include a link to this blog before now is especially strange since I actually linked to a particular post from his blog nearly two years ago.

I have rectified this baffling oversight* and I encourage anybody who hasn't already done so to begin reading Mr. Kamm's blog on a regular basis. It is a reliably excellent read. Don't take my word for it; check out his latest entry, a hilarious update on the pathetic saga of Srebrenica-denier and all-around conspiracy-monger Neil Clark. Kamm gives the deluded and laughable Mr. Clark all the respect that a paranoid defender of the Milosevic regime deserves.


*Any and all readers of this blog are always welcomed and encouraged to bring any relevant online resource to my attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oliver Kamm is a special individual. He is one of people who protested Srebrenica Genocide denial. I will have to side with Kirk and recommend other readers to bookmark Oliver's blog.